PREMIUM DAMASCUS STEEL KNIFE SET OF 3:
- 7" Santoku Knife
- 6.5" Chef Knife
- 3.5" Pairing Knife
Built for performance and durability, this 3-piece knife set is an excellent choice for anyone who appreciates efficiency in the kitchen. This trio of knives will set you up for success whether carving, slicing or fine dicing. Plus, you can enjoy all the benefits from each of our knives, and save $18.90 when purchasing this set!
- Handle composition: North American Desert Ironwood.
- Incredible edge retention at HRC 63± Rockwell.
- 67-Layered Damascus Steel
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip.
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. These knives are built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties.
- Tsuchime (Tsoo-CHEE-may) hammered finish. (In Japanese, tsuchime simply means “hammered”, leaving visual hammer marks on a tsuchime-finished blade. This finish does two things: gives the knife a look that is reminiscent of the handcrafting techniques of ancient Japan; and it creates tiny pockets of air that act as hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag and quickly release food from the blade).
- CE / EU, CIQ, FDA, LFGB, Sgs