Skip to content
Before you invest, it's good to know what you are buying, but don't take our word for it! See what others are saying⇩
- I purchased a Master Class Cooker recently from the spring market at Saskatoon Farm. I am so impressed with how it changes my stews and soups into delicious one pot meals. It looks beautiful and I love that I am supporting local by purchasing it. I would highly recommend the recipes also, everything I have made from the Shared Table has been great! - Jodie Remus
- Bre is a doll! She was so helpful and answered all my questions without hesitation. I am so pleased I listened, and decided to purchase her Master Class Cooker. I have happily passed along my other pots, and now cook just about everything in the Master Class Cooker. You will not be disappointed in her, or her products. - Anne Hudson
- Smooth transaction. Fast delivery. And quality product. Just do yourself a favor and buy it. You will not regret it. - Jorgan Mills
- I found Bre by accident, when searching for a gift for my mom. She was kind and helpful, and never made me feel like I had to buy anything, even after I went back and forth. So glad I purchased the cast iron pot! My mom loved it, and I loved that I could support a local Mama who braved the retail world with her own design. Ten stars from me! - Sarah Jones
- I purchased a master class cooker from Bre in December, as a gift for my wife. On the first time it was used, we realized we had chipped the teal coloring. We contacted Bre and she was incredibly kind and understanding, and delivered a new pot to us the very next day. We are now much more careful, and have had zero issues with our new pot. - Bruno Theisen
- I LOVE this pot. I use it for everything! It's either on my stove cooking or in the sink soaking. I also have her recipe binder, and her DELICIOUS recipes (I have yet to try a bad one), helping to keep me organized and simplify weekly meal planning. - Adrienne Town
- I ordered on a Monday, and the next Wednesday morning, my order was sitting on my front step. And it was FREE. That is a first for me. Free fast shipping. - Morganne Smythe
- The Master Class Cooker is a cooks “must have”. Its versatility of stove top to oven is fantastic. Food cooks beautifully, stays hot, and clean up is a snap. Not to mention the teal colour makes it an attractive piece. - Brenda B.
- I love this pot. Not only is it beautiful... but it makes me feel like a star in the kitchen. There are a number of comfort food recipes in our home that go right from the oven to the table. Lift the lid... like a celebrity cook. It’s perfect. - Jen Hawkins
- I love my master class cooker and it is amazing for one pot family meals. We have used it stove top or in the oven or both if you need to brown the meat to start. Makes for much less dishes at the end of a beautiful family meal. Awesome for big families, and it is gorgeous! - Kellie Thorn
- We bought ourselves a Master Class Cooker for Christmas. It was an affordable (and beautiful) piece to add to our growing cast iron collection. We use it a couple times a week, for dinner and dessert dishes. The size is perfect for dishes like Sheppard's Pie, for our large family of 6, and we really love that it can go from stove top to oven! - Chrissy Mouland
- I recently received this gorgeous master class cooker for my birthday. I couldn’t have asked for a better gift. For both the seasoned “chef”, or a beginner in the kitchen, this pot is a must have! Thank you Breyan for such a beautiful and versatile addition to my kitchen! - Christa Baldwin
- Love my beautiful Master Cooker from the Shared Table ! Truly a beauty all around...the design, color, versatility and guarantee all add up to a must have for every kitchen ! You won't be disappointed ! ...and the recipe binder and cards are such a convenient go to for those quick meal nights or something special for guests. I give the Shared Table a 10/10 ! - Susan Giles
- Bought as a wedding gift for my niece. She loved it! Bre was so helpful and answered all my questions. Would highly recommend! - Kerry Grant
- She had me at teal. It's so beautiful, and makes cooking less of a chore when done using her Master Class Cooker. In all seriousness, it is a wonderful addition to my kitchen, and has helped me create some of my best roasts yet. Ten stars! - Lois H.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.