The Master-Class-Cooker (aka: MCC)
- Composed of enameled cast iron, which makes it ideal for slow cooking and gentle braising. It retains and distributes heat evenly, ensuring exceptional cooking results.
- Our 3.8L Master-Class-Cooker includes a lid, locking in delicious flavors, ensuring ingredients remain tender, aromatic and juicy . Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise or fry. Safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire.
- Allows for a seamless transition from stove top (or oven) to table. Perfect for family-style serving, with an easy-to-clean PFOA and PTFE free enamel cooking surface.
- Ergonomic side handles that provide a comfortable, secure grip
- Comes with four exclusive recipes, created and tested until perfect with the Bre-Guarantee!
Cleaning and Care
- Allow to fully cool before washing.
- We recommend using wood or nylon utensils, and avoiding metal when possible as they will leave marks on the white enamel.
- Do not plunge into cold water. While the enamel is designed to be very durable, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
- If there is stuck on food, allow to soak in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes before washing. Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh scour pads on the cooking surface.
- Light stains or metal marks are a normal result of cooking with this pan, but rest assured, it will not alter its performance.
- Never store pans while they are still damp. Hand wash in warm soapy water. Towel dry.
- 3 year limited warranty
Only used it a few times so far doesn't brown stuff as well as I would like but that may be a learning curve
Used it today to bake some sourdough
This is a beautiful pot! Easy to clean and a nice size for cooking family dinners. I LOVE it!