The Master-Class-Cooker (aka: MCC)
- Composed of enameled cast iron, which makes it ideal for slow cooking and gentle braising. It retains and distributes heat evenly, ensuring exceptional cooking results.
- Our 3.8L Master-Class-Cooker includes a lid, locking in delicious flavors, ensuring ingredients remain tender, aromatic and juicy . Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise or fry. Safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire.
- Allows for a seamless transition from stove top (or oven) to table. Perfect for family-style serving, with an easy-to-clean PFOA and PTFE free enamel cooking surface.
- Ergonomic side handles that provide a comfortable, secure grip
- Comes with four exclusive recipes, created and tested until perfect with the Bre-Guarantee!
Cleaning and Care
- Allow to fully cool before washing.
- We recommend using wood or nylon utensils, and avoiding metal when possible as they will leave marks on the white enamel.
- Do not plunge into cold water. While the enamel is designed to be very durable, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
- If there is stuck on food, allow to soak in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes before washing. Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh scour pads on the cooking surface.
- Light stains or metal marks are a normal result of cooking with this pan, but rest assured, it will not alter its performance.
- Never store pans while they are still damp. Hand wash in warm soapy water. Towel dry.
- 3 year limited warranty
So happy to find a supplier for cast-iron / ceramic coated cookware that charges a reasonable amount. For too long the big names have had a monopoly on this market. Our new pot works perfect and we love it.
I received the Enamelled Cast Iron in good order, without any issues or shipping damage. It is a beautifully designed pot and I keep it out on my kitchen counter. I live by myself so I don’t have a lot of large dinners where I will use it but I am hosting a potluck for friends in April and plan to use it for the main course. I will give it a test run before then (being the novice cook that I am). I will let you know how my potluck dish turns out.
This enameled cast iron cookware is well-designed, attractive, easy to care for, and most importantly, performs beautifully. We highly recommend it! Bre was a delight to do business with.
My husband loves his new master cooker! It's exactly what he was looking for. Beautiful design, both functionally and aesthetically. Very fast shipping and thoughtful packaging. Highly recommend!
Nice heavy attractive pot.