PREMIUM DAMASCUS STEEL 7" Santoku Knife:
Santoku means “three virtues” in Japanese, though it’s unknown whether those virtues are “meat, fish, and vegetables,” “slicing, dicing, and chopping,” or “tip, edge, and heel.” Why can’t it be all of them? This knife is a multi-talented kitchen tool that fills a gap in any cutlery arsenal.
- Handle composition: North American Desert Ironwood handle.
- Exceedingly sharp blade at 15° angle per side.
- Incredible edge retention at HRC 63± Rockwell.
67-Layered Damascus Steel
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip.
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties.
- Cleans easily. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness.
- CE / EU, CIQ, FDA, LFGB, Sgs
Based on 1 review
This knife is vey sharp and holding well! Very nice weight and balance. Obvious quality!