You'll love our 6.5" Chef knife! With a perfect size blade to cover all your chopping, slicing, dicing and cooking needs, this knife will quickly become your go-to for all your kitchen faves!
- Handle composition: North American Desert Ironwood.
- HRC 63± Rockwell value with incredible edge retention.
- 67-Layered Damascus Steel
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip.
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. These knives are built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties.
- Tsuchime (Tsoo-CHEE-may) hammered finish. (In Japanese, tsuchime simply means “hammered”, leaving visual hammer marks on a tsuchime-finished blade. This finish does two things: gives the knife a look that is reminiscent of the handcrafting techniques of ancient Japan; and it creates tiny pockets of air that act as hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag and quickly release food from the blade).
- CE / EU, CIQ, FDA, LFGB, Sgs
Based on 1 review
I bought the knife for my daughter as a Christmas gift and I have heard she loves it so I’m sure she’ll be getting in touch if they want more