PREMIUM DAMASCUS STEEL KNIFE SET OF 3:
- 8" Chef Knife
- 7" Santoku Knife
- 5" Everyday Knife
Built for performance and durability, this 3-piece knife set is an excellent choice for anyone who appreciates efficiency in the kitchen. This trio of knives will set you up for success whether carving, slicing or fine dicing, while the sturdy Desert Ironwood handle offers a firm grip for optimal control. Plus, you can enjoy all the benefits from each of our knives, and save $27.90 when purchasing this set! These knives cut like a dream!
- Handle composition: North American Desert Ironwood.
- Incredible edge retention at HRC 63± Rockwell.
- 67-Layered Damascus Steel
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip.
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. These knives are built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties.
- Tsuchime (Tsoo-CHEE-may) hammered finish. (In Japanese, tsuchime simply means “hammered”, leaving visual hammer marks on a tsuchime-finished blade. This finish does two things: gives the knife a look that is reminiscent of the handcrafting techniques of ancient Japan; and it creates tiny pockets of air that act as hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag and quickly release food from the blade).
- CE / EU, CIQ, FDA, LFGB, Sgs
We bought a set for each of our Daughters and they all love them. We purchased a full set for ourselves a year ago so aren’t surprised. Best knives ever!
The knives are a great weight, feel comfortable to hold, and of course are super sharp. We’ve used them tons in the couple weeks we’ve had them. Love them!
So happy to hear you love our knives as much as we do! Thanks for your support, it means so much to us!