Paring knives may be small, but they are one of the most useful tools in the kitchen... just ask any Grandma! With ultimate maneuverability and control, our 3.5" pairing knife excels at small tasks in the kitchen like cutting small vegetables, peeling fruit, and helping prep small ingredients. Like all of our Damascus Steel knives, our paring knife is full tang and fully forged, giving you ultimate strength and durability.
- Handle composition: North American Desert Ironwood.
HRC 63± Rockwell allowing for incredible edge retention.
- 67-Layered Damascus Steel
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip.
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. These knives are built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties.
- Tsuchime (Tsoo-CHEE-may) hammered finish. (In Japanese, tsuchime simply means “hammered”, leaving visual hammer marks on a tsuchime-finished blade. This finish does two things: gives the knife a look that is reminiscent of the handcrafting techniques of ancient Japan; and it creates tiny pockets of air that act as hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag and quickly release food from the blade).
- CE / EU, CIQ, FDA, LFGB, Sgs